So a little note on what we have been up to this week and what we have planned for the next few days:
1. Delivered bespoke black origami style bridesmaid dresses to one of our lovely customers,we also made her black silk bows in the same fabric made to go on each of her flowergirls dresses so all of the bridesmaids matched!
2. Had a penultimate fitting with our July bride, her dress is heavy weight silk crepe and chiffon – will share pictures after the big day.
3. Made a bespoke silk suit for a customer who wanted a silk cropped bustier and super wide trousers – we have done this in a liquer and a peach.
4. Met lots of new bespoke customers this week – one customer wanted two of our dresses but in ivory for her summer vacations. She has chosen the FIFI dress and a bustier style.
5. Planning lots of new and exciting things for our Bridal section of the website – lots of unique ideas about wedding dresses, fabrics and bridesmaids dresses.
However although today, tonight, tomorrow we are working our fingers literally to the bone. We have this to look forward to..